ginamlee Guest

Default Travel Bag for Graco Pack N Play?

We took Autumn's Pack N Play with us this past weekend on a quick trip to New Orleans. We took it in it's original carboard box because we didn't want it torn up by the airlines.

We have another trip coming up in March and we want a better solution. Does anyone know of a travel bag WITH WHEELS that will fit the Pack N Play? Maybe a wheeled duffle?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Default RE: Travel Bag for Graco Pack N Play?

I'm sorry I can't help. I don't know if the bag you're looking for exists (probably does). I've traveled with the PNP a lot & just check it in its carry bag. I set it on top of my big suitcase and roll them together. The bag has gotten scuffed but the PNP itself is fine.
    Kim

ginamlee Guest

Thanks for the reply.

With kid #3 we traveled with a PNP and just used the little carry bag that came with it. The bag got totally trashed by the airlines after just one flight. The PNP was fine, thankfully.

I ended up finding a rolling duffle bag at ebags.com . I used a 20% off coupon code. It was still rather pricey at about $40, but we travel rather frequently and it will get use even after the Pack N Play days are done.

:)

bunnisa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Gina, can you tell me which rolling duffel on ebags.com fit your PNP? We're looking to get one, too.

Thanks so much!

Bethany
    It's a Boy!
    William Eric
    6/03

newmammyofko Guest

This is my first time posting but I have used this message board as a resource for several baby purchases...Thank you everyone for you input. I have traveled alot with my PNP and the Graco bag is definitely too flimsy so I got a Samsonite extra long duffle bag with wheels in red at Macy's in NY for $29 during a January sale. It fits the PNP perfectly along with my diaper genie, bottle sterilizer and mini stereo. If you have access to a Macy's, I would check their regular Tuesday/ Wednesday sale. Hope I was helpful.

ginamlee Guest

Bethany,
    Sorry for the delayed response. This is the one that I bought: http://www.ebags.com/netpack/35_corn...m?modelid=9097

hobey Guest

We just bought the wheeled duffel that Costco is carrying right now to transport our PNP. It fits with plenty of extra room to pack clothes, blankets, etc.

Raquel
    Nathan's Mom 12/19/03

Hey, thank you, Gina! I just ordered the same duffel bag for our pack n play! :-) Man, I've been spending tons of money just to get us over there. I am afraid I am not going to have any money left for food and play once we get there. lol.

I also went through ebates.com so I will also get 6% rebate back. But I think following your link the price is lower (less than $40?) For some reason, once I followed ebates.com to ebags.com, the price for the bag became higher $42 something, and then I couldn't get it to show up as less than $40... (Am I making any sense here?)

Lin