Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kensjen Guest

Default Chair for one year old....

Looking for a cute chair for my son, kind of like the anywhere chair at PBK....but just a bit less expensive! We're getting all kinds of relatives asking what Jonah wants for his birthday, LOL! I just want something small enough that he will be able to get in it himself, but that he will fit in for awhile...and I like the stuffed chair look, or something similar. Any linkies for me??

Thanks!

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Chair for one year old....

Toys R Us and Babies R Us carry some in their stores for $50.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

murpheyblue2 Guest

BabyStyle has some chairs and ottomans for about $150. They also have chairs that are like big stuffed animals which are really cute for closer to $50.

http://www.babystyle.com/common/dPro...0&ClassID=2880

We have the Babystyle Lulu Lamb chair. Save your money. It's cute, but once it got here, I realised that there's no way a child can sit in it, since the sheep's head sits way too forward, obscuring the "seat" area.

I would have returned it, except Sophie decided to spill milk all over the sheep's lap. So we now have a $60 toy sheep. Sophie generally rests her bottles on the sheep that's about it.

Ack.

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

Here's one idea: http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....PROD_ID=657656

If you do end up getting this one, I'd be interested in hearing a review of it because I'm considering it. It seems like the ways that it's not as nice as the PBK chair are in its smaller size and in that the cover won't come off easily to wash (or so it sounds to me).

You can also get a cordurouy cover for the PBK chair right now for $10 (at least it was at my local store), so that lowers the price a little for their chair.

I also agree that the stuffed animal chairs don't work well for sitting--DS likes to hug his bear chair but can't sit in it because the head's in the way.

Jen in Chicago Guest

http://www.ross-simons.com/cgi-bin/sgin0103.exe?UID=2004061408464298&GEN0=R1&GEN1=&GE N2=&GEN5=Original%20Price:%20$59.95&GEN6=Retail%20 Value:%20$75.00&FNM=00&T1=VWNU%20703101&UREQA=2&UR EQB=5&UREQC=7&UREQD=8

Jude received this for his birthday and loves to rock in it. Have not assembled the "potty" parts yet, in time.

They also stuffed chairs and ottomans for $89.