Hello:
I was looking for a highchair, with the intentions of buying the Fisher Price Healthy Care, as per the recommendations of the Baby Bargains Book. At the store, (Babies R Us) the Prima Pappa was smiling and winking to me with its killer looks. I can't resist it! I read that it is a nightmare to clean. Upon close inspection, I can only find one place where food can get trapped. Am I overlooking something? Also, the book says that the tray is too high, and too far from the child. I can't really try it with my munchkin, as he is only 7 weeks old. I want to buy it now, as it seems a nice place for him to join us at the table or living room... even if he can't eat yet. Is this only a problem with small babies, (he isn't) or is it really a problem for most? Please tell me about your experience. I hope you can say a good word about it. I am dying for it! p.s. How can a highchair that is such a popular success be all that bad? They haven't even changed the design in a few years.Thank you all for your time.