M_and_M Guest

Default Anyone use the new Combi playpen????

We love the fact that the bassinet can come out of the playpen and attach to a separate bassinet stand. We are looking for people that own this item and can tell us what they think. Is it stable? Is the overall playpen comparable to that of the Graco Pack 'n' Play??? Thanks!

M_and_M Guest

Default Anyone use the new Combi playpen????

We love the fact that the bassinet can come out of the playpen and attach to a separate bassinet stand. We are looking for people that own this item and can tell us what they think. Is it stable? Is the overall playpen comparable to that of the Graco Pack 'n' Play??? Thanks!

M_and_M Guest

Default RE: Anyone use the new Combi playpen????

Anyone???????

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Anyone use the new Combi playpen????

I don't own it, but I was planning to buy it until I saw it in person. The bassinett is sooo tiny... much tinier than standard bassinetts or moses baskets. I couldn't find any sheets (not even those made by Combi) to go in the bassinett!The weight limit is the same as a PNP (15 lbs. for the bassinett) but I can't imagine that a baby would be able to stay in there for more than a very short time because it is so small. I decided to stick with a PNP for this reason.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010