Has anyone else seen or bought this yet? I was just at Costco two days ago and they had a big stack of them, but none set up on display :(. They had the name Kid Design Villa (Keter Group) on them and were $98.99. From looking at the picture on the box, it is made white hard plastic (like the LT and Step2 playhouses) and is a 2 room house that measures 67"L x 47"W x 46"H. It looks like it has 2 rooms, but the second "room" it is actually labeled as being a "covered porch"-- although the porch has a roof, 4 walls, windows, and a separate door. All the windows have shutters and there are 2 doors total. According to the picture, it also looks like one of the windows has a yellow flower box attached to it. I couldn't tell if there is a sink or fold down table inside like most of the Step2 playhouses have. I looked on Costco's website, but couldn't find it listed. I also couldn't come up with anything when I did a Google search. I'm really interested in this playhouse since it is $200 cheaper than the Step2 one we were planning on getting (Step2 adobe playhouse). My only reserve is that the height of the house is 9 whole inches shorter than the Step2 house, although the Costco one is actually 1-2 inches bigger in length and width. Has anyone else seen this house yet? Maybe someone's Costco actually has it set up.

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03