hurricanemelanie Guest

Default graco harmony highchair

Wondering if anyone has a Graco Harmony highchair or knows anything about them.

mgreg Guest

Default RE: graco harmony highchair

Hi,
    i have one coming should be here today. i ordered it last month because none of our stores had them. when it came it was broken in the box :( so i had to send it back. I LOVED it when i saw it though. I got the green and tan one..i don't know the name of the pattern sorry. Anyway it was much nicer in real life. The seat pad was very nice. My highchair for my first child was also a graco but i hated it. the seat pad was machine washable only which was such a pain. If anything at all got on it you had to take it off and throw it in the washer because it was all fabric. This one seem smuch nicer since you can wipe it clean. It is fabric on the backside so it is soft and comfy. Also the wheeels are a nice feature. Not a big thing since many out there have wheels but the one i had before didn't...i didn't really research much before buying the previous chair. This time my only requirements were the seatpad and wheels. The harmony seemed like a decent price and had those two features. I also like that this chair was not bright white plastic..the tan looks a little nicer. I can't stress enough that the pattern on the pas is so much nicer in person, but i didn't have a store that carried it to see it so I guess I am just surprised!

hurricanemelanie Guest

Thanks for the info. The one I'm considering is the Central Park toile highchair. If you could let me know how you like it once you've used it I would really appreciate it. My son is 3 1/2 months old so I have a little time before I'll need it.

sdjeppa is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I have this high chair for my 19 mo old son - have been using it for over a year now...I do really like it. I like that it matches my kitchen more, and is easy to clean, and is comfy for him. I also like the height adjustment, and that we can pull him up to the table if we want (we don't yet). The only gripe I have is that I can't slide the tray forward and backwards one handed, for some reason, even though you should be able to. I usually just take the whole tray on and off, and I can do that one handed (by lifting from one side) if that made any sense.

Jenny, Mommy to Zachary 9-27-03

hurricanemelanie Guest

Does anyone know if the tray is able to go in the dishwasher?

sdjeppa is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

yes, it is, but I normally don't put it in there - it takes up too much room - It just takes me a minute to wash it.