Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    zuzu is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: KidKraft wooden BBQ grill on sale at Tuesday Morning

Thanks for the tip! I'll call out local stores today to see if they have any.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

sue_g is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: KidKraft wooden BBQ grill on sale at Tuesday Morning

Christine

Do you know the sku number of the grill? I called the stores near me and they didn't have any. ONe store said I could call their 800 number to see if they could locate any near me. The 800 number said they would need the sku. It is on the upc code and the receipt.

Default SKU for KidKraft BBQ grill

Sure, here's the SKU from my receipt: 000004071912. Good luck! :)

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: SKU for KidKraft BBQ grill

Can you post the 800#? I would like to find one near me too since I went to 2 stores and no luck. I'm surprised they told you they could track one down since I found their policy on locating merchandise while I was looking for the 800# which I didn't find. I pasted it below. Let us know if they are able to find one for you.

Locating Merchandise
    Tuesday Morning is a closeout retailer, making opportunistic buys in quantities varying from purchase to purchase. Therefore, product quantity, availability, and style vary by store and may not last long in any given location. We do not provide a tracking service for merchandise because we cannot guarantee 100% of the time the product will be there when you are. The best way to get what you're looking for is to shop early and shop often.

Thanks.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2