spanannie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Bitty baby for 18 mo old?

Is DD too young for bitty baby (American girl)? I just ordered it, and am wondering if it is too early for her to have this...I guess I should have thought of this sooner, considering bitty baby was $98 with her gear.

Thanks!
    Annie ~
    Mom three Junebugs: 9, 7 and 3

Bearhut Guest

Default RE: Bitty baby for 18 mo old?

DD received Bitty Baby for her first birthday. She was probably about 18 months when she started to really play with it! Now the doll is part of the family and is even getting her own Christmas gifts! LOL! We didn't get the gear, just the doll. Some of the gear that came in the set was a choking hazard. Now DD would be fine, but at a year she was still putting everything in her mouth.

Your DD is sure to love her new Bitty Baby friend. You may want to put some of the gear aside until she's older, but it will be used eventually. Our 10 year old neighbor got the Bitty Twins for Christmas two years ago!

Toba is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We got a Bitty Twin boy doll (Twin set split with another BBBer) for my 20-month-old son for Christmas, although we haven't given it to him yet. He's got an LP Little Eddie plush doll already and treats him like his baby.

~Kimberly Anne~
    Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
    *the light of my life*

spanannie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I went ahead and bought the gear, since it is so much more expensive when not buying the doll. I probably will save it for later, though. I'm glad to hear that your DD loves hers!
    Annie ~
    Mom three Junebugs: 9, 7 and 3