brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Raleigh/Durham/CH parents-nice wooden playkitchen, washer, dryer on craigslist

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bab/144688852.html

Again, no it isn't mine, but if someone here doesn't buy it I'm going to be tempted!!!!
    I bumped into it tonight and thought I'd pass it along.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

jess_g is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Raleigh/Durham/CH parents-nice wooden playkitchen, washer, dryer on craigslist

Please tell me what you search for on craigslist to find such great stuff. I would love to look on my local craigslist every now and again.

Thanks,

Jessica.

sdbc Guest

Default RE: Raleigh/Durham/CH parents-nice wooden playkitchen, washer, dryer on craigslist

OMG, that is cute! Rory already has a kitchen, but I know what you mean about being tempted, anyway. I'm not going to do it--I'm not going to do it--I'm not going to do it.

To the previous poster: I usually go to www.craigslist.com, click on my town on the right, then choose baby/kids on the left and browse. If I am looking for something in particular, I search using the name of the item. You sometimes have to be willing to wait months for what you want, unless you live in a big city. i did get a Kettler trike and a wagon on Craigslist, but not the very first time I looked. I also sold some items through there (like our baby swing).

Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Ditto that...I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just window shopping the baby section. It goes in waves sometimes. I've seen two cool kitchens for good prices in the past 1-2 weeks, but I don't generally see them on there. For a while there were quite a few Kettlers (waaaay before we wanted to buy one) and once I got interested, not many at all.

I checked for months for Kinderzeats, and nada. We bought ours, and literally 2-3 weeks later, there was someone selling their twins' KZs for $50 each.

Your best bet is just checking often...you never know what might show up :)
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010