Default leachco booty boost?

Anyone have one of these? DD ditched her highchair last weekend, and I'm looking for something that still lets her sit on a chair like a "big girl", but doesn't strap her in.

I'm leaning towards this instead of the cushie booster, but I just wanted to know if anyone actually had one and what they thought of it before I went ahead and bought it...

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/33890.jpg

Thanks!
    Sarah :)

Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

Mikesa3 Guest

Default RE: leachco booty boost?

bumping this .It looks interesting. Anyone?
    Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

Default RE: leachco booty boost?

I ended up buying one of these a couple of weeks ago.

Thoughts so far:
    - It has served the intended purpose: DD no longer stands on the chair to eat dinner, because it sits her up higher so she can reach things.
    - I like that it straps to the back of the chair and has rubber grippies on the bottom to keep it on. In fact, that's why I went with this instead of the cushie booster or something like that.
    - It's pretty lightweight and will be easy enough to throw in a duffel for whatever trips we take in the near future. The fact that it's basically just a big bean bag means I don't need to worry about it breaking/warping/whatever.
    - The waist strap does absolutely nothing to contain DD. In fact, we've decided it's more dangerous to have it on her than not because she gets all twisted up in it when she tries to get down on her own. (This would be when we've asked her not to but she's decided that she's "all done!")
    - She has a hard time getting up into the seat on her own because it's formless, requiring a little bottom to sit in the middle of it - if an adult picks her up and plops her down into it then it's fine. When she gets in on her own she usually slides towards the back of the chair or is listing to one side or the other.
    - I haven't tested the machine wash/dry instructions but I really need to! One of the parents in the house is better at wiping it down after every meal than the other is. Not mentioning names of course. ;)

HTH!
    Sarah :)
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13