mamabelle Guest

Default Highchair - Healthy Care?

I had the basic FP Healthy Care High Chair for my first dd. Loved it as it did what I needed and was easy to clean at a good price. Only thing I did not like was the ruffle. Now I am looking to get a HC for my baby and expected to get the same thing but i see it does not exist. Instead is the Aquarium HC Chair (with that loathesome ruffle)and the Easy clean chair which is less expensive.

How is this one?

Any good reasonably priced alternatives?

I do need a tray that can go in the dishwasher and would like something easy to clean.

TIA

Default RE: Highchair - Healthy Care?

We got a Healthy Care HC last year and have been pleased with it. It's very easy to keep clean; we just wipe if down after every meal. The cover doesn't seem to collect any gunk - the piping makes it easy to wipe off. I hand wash the tray after breakfast and lunch and then put it in the dishwasher after dinner. We've been using it for 10 months and don't have any issues with it.

My DD loves to push it around the kitchen and I like how I can hang her bibs from the bar in the back. I don't think you'd go wrong with it.