Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    muskiesusan is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Okay, fess up...

who has bought Buttercup the pony from Target? At $250, I am surprised they are selling out of them, but that seems to be the case in my area!

While we don't have one, Alex is in love with it and spends a good 20 minutes feeding it everytime we make a Target visit.

Susan
    Mom to Nick 10/01
    & Alex 04/04

annasmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Okay, fess up...

Is that the huge stuffed animal at the end of the aisle?? I know I saw some enormous stuffed creature, but I cannot remember what type of animal it was! Thanks for the heads up, I will keep my dc away from that area!
    Eileen

DD - 6 y.o.
    DS - 4 y.o.
    DS - 2 y.o.
    DD - 8 months

heatherlynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

LOL. My son loves that thing! He squeals with delight whenever we see it. It's really kind of cool, actually, but no way will I be plunking down any money for that! Oh, and is it Buttercup or Butterscotch? I thought it was Butterscotch, but only because I keep calling it Buttercup whenever we're in the store and my older DD keeps telling me I'm calling it the wrong name.

H-
    Heather
    dd 3/98
    ds 8/04
    dd 11/05

muskiesusan is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just checked the Target ad that DS2 has been carrying around with the picture, and you are right, it's Butterscotch. How could I not know his name? We visit it several times a week, lol.

Susan
    Mom to Nick 10/01
    & Alex 04/04

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Costco has Butterscotch for a lot less than Target..Can remember how much less but I remember thinking "Wow, thats alot cheaper than Target".

Cindy

I'll admit it...I went up to Target ready to buy one and they did not have them in stock. Thank heavens because after thinking about it for two weeks I think it would have been a silly purchase. My Target has had it on display for the last 4 weeks and I have watched it go from very interactive to almost not reacting to anything.

Now, if you could ride it that would be a whole different story!

Ann

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

LOL I just saw that at Sam's club. BUT after we just spent 350 oh the jeep hurricane for Nathan's birthday I dont think he will be getting a pony too!
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

I think you can get a real thing for couple more hundred dollars where we live : eyeroll. Of course, than you'd have to feed, clean and house it someplace. My boss has actually got one for his daughter's 4th birthday but he has way more money and help than we do.
    Mom to DS born on Thanksgiving 2003

DD is obsessed with horses, but there is no way. That thing would end up in the corner of her room after two weeks. We do visit it at Target, it's kind of like a free petting zoo ;-)
    Lisa
    Emma 11/02
    Adam 2/07
    Their hands may be small but their feelings are just as big as ours.

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I let DS visit too, but Butterscotch will never become a member of the family.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast