Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz dolls at McDonalds

Hi Everyone,

I rarely go to McDonald's as I don't eat red meat- but had a french fry craving and saw that they are doing their Madame Alexander happy meals with Wizard of Oz dolls. I am one of those "do as I say not as I do" moms so just bought two dolls and no happy meal for DD. :) They are pretty cute dolls for the price (the eyes close, but clothes and shoes do not come off, hair a little weird). About $1.70ish w/o the happy meal. First two are Glinda and Dorothy, not sure when the next in the series comes out but I must have the Wicked Witch of the West. After reading Wicked I can identify with her she was just misunderstood. :)

http://www.happymeal.com/tmnt-oz/

Anyway- thought some of you (oops I mean your kids) might like them too.

Heather
    dd 1/04

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz dolls at McDonalds

Do they have a limit on how many one can purchase???

I am thinking... even though I have boys that I would love to have the set and I'll bet my nieces would love them too! I would have to buy several cause you know little girls do not want to have to share with their little sisters! LOL There are Eight dolls in the set.... I wonder how long the series goes for??? Maybe 2 dolls a week for a month ya think? I think I'm gonna have to call and ask someone! I'd love to just go up there and buy them in one trip!

~Tondi
    Mommy to Mason 7/8/01 and Aidan 5/4/05

I am wondering too if they have a limit, I have an Aunt who loves the Wizard of Oz and would probably get a kick out of the set. Being a dietitian though, I doubt she will get them at Mickey D's on her own! I do think they will probably roll out two new dolls a week. I saw somewhere that it lasts until April 19th. Let us know if you find out. I try hard not to eat fast food- but I may send my husband back for the rest he eats that stuff anyway. :)

Heather
    dd 1/04

I have a boy but I'm buying them for myself :) In order they are:
    #1 Dorothy
    #2 Glinda the Good Witch
    #3 Wicked Witch of the West
    #4 Cowardly Lion
    #5 Wicked Witch of the East
    #6 Tin Man
    #7 Daisy the Munchkin
    #8 Scarecrow
    You can buy the Happy Meal toys seperately, BTW. So you don't have to eat the food ;)

Too funny. I can't stand McDonalds but DD had a doctor appt that took 3 hours due to waiting for a urine sample. So she was starving and so was I. The only place I know of in this new town is a McDonalds so two happy meals later we now have the Wicked Witch of the West and the Cowardly Lion. So now I will have to go back and buy them individually cause I did my once a year eating at McDonalds. They really are very cute!

colleenfs is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

There are 8 in total, and they are really cute. I already have the first 4(x2 for the girls). I was able to purchase them for $1.77 apiece. I was told to wait a few days before trying for the rest!

1 Dorothy
    2 Glinda
    3 Wicked Witch
    4 Lion

~Colleen
    Julia, 1-10-02
    Emma, 7-27-05

“I do believe in fairies. I do, I do.�

My dh just brought home all 8 for my DD tonight. While my mother said her McDonalds only had the first 4, but were expecting the rest to arrive tomorrow. They are so cute! My 5 yr old DD still plays with the last Madame Alexander dolls that McDonalds put in their Happy Meals.

Ann

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default **Am I the only one who actually EATS McDonalds???**

We just went to McDonalds tonight for dinner. My DH was working late so
    I packed up the kids and we drove through to pick up food. I always get a
    happy meal so it makes collecting the toys faster!

I LOVE french fries!! :)
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

shilo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: **Am I the only one who actually EATS McDonalds???**

nope, you're not alone, i'll fess up!!! :). i get a happy meal for ME about once every other month or so - usually on sunday's for lunch after we ride. the only thing that makes mickey D's fries taste better than hot out of the grease is eating them after a long bike ride when your body is craving simple carbs and salt anyway. nice and salty with a real fountain coca cola - mmmm heaven. oh, and i still order my hamburger the same way as i did as a kid - katsup only.

lori
    Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

Default RE: **Am I the only one who actually EATS McDonalds???**

No, you are not alone...at least you get the kids happy meal, when we go I HAVE TO get a Big Mac value meal, of course with a diet coke.

Mary
    dd#1 2/01
    dd#2 12/03

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast