Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ceepa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: How do you organize your Hot Wheels?

We have a carry case and several plastic bins. I wish we had a cool method, but as the collection has grown in number and different sizes of cars, we are stumped, too.

-Ceepa

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

When I was a kid, I kept my Hot Wheels in a shoebox. It was convenient to be able to dump them out and easy to put up after I was done playing.

OTOH I'm not sure I ever had 100 cars!

(Yes, I am a girl. I still played with Hot Wheels)

I'm not sure that DS has 100 cars, but we keep them in little suitcases like this one:

http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/...cm_id=3340.030

A bunch fit into each one, it's portable, and I like them, too cute. Not super durable but still holding up well enough after two years. Cuter than a shoebox, but a shoebox works pretty well, too!

If I didn't already have an organizer hanging behind the kids' door, that hotwheels one looks pretty fun.

Laurel
    Mama to Jack 6/02 and Maddy 12/04

Babywearing education in Napa, CA

kboyle Guest

i've actually been looking for a new car holder as we have "outgrown" our hot wheels suitcase and i'm sick of stepping on the loose ones...man those hotwheels can damage the bottom of your foot!

after searching for different matchbox/hot wheel cases, etc i found a suggestion of a mama who used...tackle boxes!!! they have the separate compartments that "step up" or lift out and then the big portion underneath...genius!

i've been meaning to get one, but i keep forgetting when i hit target, i'm telling you...the mama who came up with that, lol...just smart!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2