Default Air travel with Roundabout and stroller?

I'll post in the stroller forum also...
    I want to travel by airplane with the Roundabout and a lightweight umbrella stroller. I've read that people have put the Roundabout into a Mac Vogue with some success. Are there other stroller options out there? Should I just get a Volo and a bag for the RA? Any hints or advice in general? Thanks

Default RE: Air travel with Roundabout and stroller?

One thing a lot of us do, is to get a small luggage cart....The Samsonite Micro Mover is a popular one...folds VERY small...and attach the seat to it to wheel through the airport.

Or, you can shorten the Versa Tether up to the right length, and use it as a shoulder carry-strap.

Or, you can lengthen the versa tether strap up, clip the tether hook onto the crotch strap, and use the harness as a backpack (I haven't tried that, but I hear it works).

I haven't tried attaching my seat to a Mac, but I can't rave enough about how great the Volo is as a airport stroller! So easy to fold up and easy to push one handed and maneuver around. I even bring it for my 4 year old when we fly...it's easier than trying to get her to walk ;)

Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx