Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Britax Bargains

Default Britax Bargains

I don't know this person to be able to endorse, but thought I would forward some info that was passed along to me... Seems like some great deals that I thought my cyber-mommy friends could use!

-------------------------------------
    This was posted on strollerSWAP on yahoogroups. A friend of hers was going to carry Britax in a B&M store, but then decided not to, so she is helping him clear out his stock.

CARSEATS:

Marathon (most patterns) $180

Roundabout (most patterns) $175

Marathon cover w/ free belly pad $40

Husky $170

Husky cover $50

Wizard $195

Roadster $70

STROLLERS:

Toni $105

Regent $300

Y2K $305

Prestige $320

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS

All items are brand new in box

Her email address where you can contact her direct is [email protected]

Jamie
    Mommy to Kayla
    5-1-03

Joyce6830 Guest

Default RE: Britax Bargains

This same person advertised that she had a Stormy Marathon on the Parents Place Flea Market Board. I e-mailed and she also mentioned that she had the Bodyguard but didn't tell me the price. I e-mailed back and asked but haven't heard from her yet.

strollerfreak Guest

Several people on the StrollerSWAP have ordered seats from her and have recieved them and are pleased.

I personally ordered two replacement covers (one for a Marathon, one for a Roundabout) and recieved them within 4 days of sending payment via paypal. They are awesome, hard to find covers, and they were brand spanking new for a great price.

cmb1231 Guest

I just joined today, but I wanted to say that I ordered 2 Marathons and 2 covers from Alitia ([email protected]). She's very friendly and prompt. I got her info from an about.com board and also saw very good feedback at Parents Place's car seat board. Just thought I'd share.... :)

Christine

savoie Guest

Same experience here. Ordered a Wizard and received it within four days of sending payment through paypal (this week).

smiley76 Guest

Just wondering, do you guys know which model are these Marathon car seats? I just want to make sure they are not the older model who had some problems.. Otherwise sounds like a great deal!

savoie Guest

My Wizard has a manufacture date of October 2003. She said the Marathons she had were Aug/Sept 2003.

sunny2003 Guest

Just got my Artic Cat Marathon from Alitia last night - manufactured on 10/28/03! Can't beat that with a stick! Very fast, easy, and economical! I highly recommend her!

Viv
    Mommy to Kayley born on 4/28/03

newmom9 Guest

What problems did earlier Marathon have? I've just decided to buy Marathon from this person. Can someone point me to earlier discussions on this? Thank you.

mama2 Guest

WHICH PATTERN DID YOU GET? I AM WONDERING WHETHER THE RACER PATTERN WOULD HAVE AN 0LDER MANUF. DATE AS BRITAX HAS DISCONTINUED THIS STYLE WITH THE VISIBILITY PORTS IN THE HEADREST WINGS.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast