Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Britax Bargains

Default DITTO! Alitia Mongesku - THANK YOU

I got my Marathon in record time. It is perfect, it is real and I love it. I endorse Alitia whole-heartedly and would gradly buy from her again. AND I would happily recommend Altita to friends. Thank you again!!
    Danielle

Alitia M Guest

Default RE: DITTO! Alitia Mongesku - THANK YOU

I just want everyone to be happy. If they are not happy I will personally send a full refund. I am always here to answer questions and will provide my number upon request. I am glad to here you are happy.

Thank you,
    Alitia

mommieo5 Guest

Default RE: DITTO! Alitia Mongesku - THANK YOU

I also recieved my seat and am very satisfied to go one further I called britax and registered my seat for warranty with one of the reps there using the info on my seat no problems I am sure the mark up on these popular seats is TREMENDOUS look how twin maclaren opus was 400.00 now you can get them for 199. and retailers are still making a profit I am sure laurie

mama2 Guest

Default RE: Britax Bargains

I don't know whether this helps but according to britax they have discontin. making the wizard in the racer pattern quite a while ago so the manufact. date on any newly ordered wizard racers/tech seat cannot be a recent one! If it is then I am wondering what is going on?

strollerlady Guest

Default RE: So I called Britax

okay

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Ladies I'm following this thread since I have a Marathon and love it and recommend them to anyone who ever asks me. So Is ure hope this is a legit. I jsut wanted to offer that I bought my Bertini from the best price guy on EBAY...NEW...he was a destributer and it was shipped stright from Bertini not from him...he never even touched it, but made the small profit.

I'm not not defending this sitution nor disputing it but wanted to share that....

Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

my2boys Guest

Hello Everyone,

I just got off the phone with Marilyn and she asked me to let everyone one know that she is who she is and Jen is, who she is. She has sold Jen many items and in no way is Jen trying to impersonate her. She would also like to say that "SHE IS NOT MATCHING PRICE", because of the simple fact that she can not. She has a business to run and a family to take care of.

So if you really want a great price for your carseat or whatever it maybe. You know who to call. This is my last message on this topic. This discussion is closed in my book.

Good luck to everyone.

Yasmin

Joyce6830 Guest

Okay, am I the only one here who is COMPLETELY CONFUSED by this last post??? Marilyn is who she is and Jen is who she is????? Does this have something to do with Alitia who is selling car seats?

Maybe this post was only meant for certain people, but I'm lost now.

Alitia M Guest

Hello,

You would have to read all the post on the stroller board to get it.

Alitia

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5