Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Britax Bargains

sunny2003 Guest

Default RE: Britax Bargains

I got artic cat so can't help you on the racer question.

Viv
    Mommy to Kayley born on 4/28/03

I got my Marathon in Racer from her and it was mfg. 11/3/03. Came straight from Britax too. I love it! HTH.
    Danielle, Mom to Alex, 12.03.01 and Brian, 7.27.03

Default RE: My Marathon in Maverick came in a little over a week

I got my Marathon in Maverick from Alitia today by fed ex ground. It has a manufacture date of November 2003. I am very happy with the transaction and for $180, no shipping or tax, you can't beat the price.

Paula- mom to Roley Julia 01-04-02

mama2 Guest

which pattern did you get and how do you like the wizard so far ?

my2boys Guest

I've heard only good reviews about this seller. I'm looking into getting a marathon but have a few questions. Does anyone know if she has a website that I can view? Is there a return policy? If there's a recall, will she replace product? I want to make sure this is the real deal.

Thank you,

Yasmin

wimbini Guest

Default I've waited over a week, and my order still hasn't shipped

Their prices are excellent, but my order still has not shipped, even though I sent them the funds via paypal over a week ago. They keep telling me it will ship the next day.

I am really concerned about their operation. Is it really legitimate?

my2boys Guest

Default RE: I've waited over a week, and my order still hasn't shipped

This is exactly why I'm asking all these questions. I really do not want to be taken advantage of.

Yasmin

wimbini Guest

Default NEWSFLASH: GOOD NEWS: But she just now sent me a full refund and said she will ship and I can pay her when it arrives

After I posted above, Alitia sent me an email apologizing for the delay. She sent me a refund via paypal of the full amount. She said that she would send me an extra Marathon cover for my trouble. And she said that she would go ahead and ship the seat and that I could paypal her again when the seat arrives.

This made me feel much better about the transaction. If it goes well, I have several other orders to place with her. Also, and, oddly, I have over twenty pregnant friends, family members, and acquaintances right now! If it goes well, and she is reputable, I will recommend her. If not, I won't even mention this to them. It appears she is able to get strollers and other baby items for great discounts, too.

Overall, I have a good feeling about her and the way she conducts business. She had some sort of horrible personal crisis which may have contributed to the delay.

I hope to see our new Marathon soon.

my2boys Guest

Default RE: But she just now sent me a full refund and said she will ship and I can pay her when it arrives

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out. Great customer service on Alitia's part. After hearing this I feel somewhat comfortable in having SIL order MA.

Thanks,

Yasmin:)

strollerlady Guest

Sorry

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast