golfgirl12_27 Guest

Default Where can I find the strap covers for the MA?

They have the belly pads but I can't find the strap covers on britaxusa.com. I ordered the Ashley floral cover and didn't know they didn't come with the pad and covers so now I need to order them.
    Any suggestions?

sbaker Guest

Default RE: Where can I find the strap covers for the MA?

Are you talking about the black velour strap covers? If so they are on the Britax site, but they're listed under Miscellaneous Accessories.

http://www.britaxusa.com/shopping.cf...EF7EFA4&step=2

Just my two cents...
    :) :+ :)
    Sara
    Mom to:
    Rayce 02/09/02
    Charlye 12/20/03

The cowmoo comes with matching covers but every other seat comes with either black or tan. You may be able to get tan by calling Britax, they are $5 each. To be honest my kids take them off so we have never used them.

MamaParis Guest

I agree - I wouldn't bother with getting them replaced ... our cow ones are being used as tube top dresses for Barbie right now ... ;)

golfgirl12_27 Guest

Thanks for the tip!

At least they're being used for something beneficial- now Barbie won't have to run around naked!

Not to mention that Barbie is looking "stylish" too! LOL That is funny! Since we don't have Barbies, I'm sure we'll find another use!

MamaParis Guest

LOL! :)

yeah our Barbies are usually always naked! LOL The velcro on the strap covers are easy clothes for my DD to put on her. Skimpy clothes ... but hey at least she's not naked anymore! LOL

golfgirl12_27 Guest

I'm sure Britax would be thrilled to know that their products are being used to save Barbie from unecessary nudity! Maybe you should email them and let them know they should make them in other prints so her wardrobe could have a little more variety!

MamaParis Guest

OOOohh yeah! The "Ashley Floral" would make a cute little dress! lol
    And the "Artic Cat" and "Top Cat" for her wild nights out on the town! LOL

bluepinkzoo Guest

I bought a new Marathon with an Ashley Floral cover and the strap covers are also Ashley Floral print. We use our strap covers on the harness straps, but the print would make prettier Barbie clothing compared to the black or tan ones. ;-)

I'd call Britax and see if you can get the matching strap covers if you're still interested in buying them. However, I think it will set you back about $10 plus about $6? shipping.

:-)