caroliner Guest

Default Jogging stroller for runner and beach use

I am starting to think about jogging strollers and want one that I can run with mostly on smooth surfaces but also bring to the beach. I would also prefer one that folds up fairly easily. Any recommendations?

Default RE: Jogging stroller for runner and beach use

Most all jogging stollers do well at the beach. Just make sure you get one that is totally rust proof, and has sealed wheel bearings, (so the sand can't get in.) Many of the lower priced brands don't have these features, and are not recommeded for the beach. THe lower priced ones also tend to have major alignment problems that causes them to pull to one side, and makes your wrist very sore to push.I go to the beach all the time, and the only one I could find that folds easily and had all the other features I needed is the mountain buggy. www.mountainbuggyusa.com.

I bought mine last summer, however. Maybe some other brands have improved their fiddly folds for their 2002 models? Not sure. I do know that you practically need an engineering degree to fold some of the ones I looked at last year! LOL!
    Strollerqueen