My Bugaboo just arrived today, and I wanted to start a thread in order to keep up with my experiences with it. I welcome questions and experiences from others. I do not want to be a thread hog!

I saw the Fed Ex guy drive up, and raced out to meet him. I knew what he had for me. I get the box inside the house and opened it up and of course, it's in about 20 pieces. The first thing I took out was the diaper bag/back pack. Man, it was big looking! I'm sure if we don't have it attached to the stroller, Matt will be carrying it! So, then I go back in for more. RRRRIIIINNNNNNNGGGG! Ugh! Who could be calling me right now? Of course I do work at home, and it's officially work hours. Can Larry not understand, I have a new stroller to play with! I dealt with Larry for almost 2 hours, before I could go back and try to put the stroller together.

Ok, so I break out all the pieces out of the box. Each piece in it's own respective bag. Got the instructions out. The instruction booklet is really kind of cool because it opens up two ways. One way for the written instructions and the other way for the visuals. It's cool cause your always able to look at the visual section while your reading the written part.

I do not claim to be any type of great-put-er-together-type-o person. I can throw tantrums and get ticked because I don't understand something, or something doesn't *fit*. Mind you, it took my mother and Matt TWO HOURS to put together my travel system, and almost that much to put together G's crib. Imagine my suprise when it took me 1/2 an hour (BY MYSELF) to put the Frog together. How can something so high tech not require an engineer or mathematician to put it together? After all, it was designed by an engineer. Hmmm, guess that engineer knew there would be people like me buying this thing. The hardest part of putting the stroller together was positioning two O-rings over their corresponding projection pin on the seat frame. This was hard for me because I don't have a lot of upper body strength, and this did require some heaving pulling and stretching to get the strap positioned. This is where I almost renamed the Bugaboo to the Bugabitch! I finally prayed and pleaded with God long enough where he finally gave into my wishes. After all, there's NO WAY I could wait till Matt got home to help me finish.

So, after putting it together, I took it for a test spin, around the house of course and without G. She's at daycare, and once again, I couldn't wait for her to get home to drive it. I looked at the dog, thinking she might appreciate being wheeled around. Well, OK, maybe not. I thought about it. She's just too big. The video on the bugaboo site is pretty darn accurate in terms of ease to reverse the handle, seat, etc. I was very impressed and thought I would be calling for help, but I've all ready got the basics down on it.

I video taped it and can post pictures that way until I get some color film in my camera, get it developed and the pics scanned. Which if any of you know me...that could be a month.

We'll probably break it in tomorrow, taking it to the mall and the park (weather permitting of course).

I'll share more pros and cons as they come up.