Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Good price on one of those frame strollers you attach a car seat to..

I can't remember what they are called, sorry! (snap and go???) I have a double stroller, but was looking for one of those frames you can attach the seat to when out, in case I'm just out w/ the baby. I don't want to spend a lot because I don't know how long DS will be in his infant seat. Any ideas would be helpful!

mikeage Guest

Default RE: Good price on one of those frame strollers you attach a car seat to..

There's two kinds you can get. Babies R Us sells the Snap N Go model for about $60, it's the one more commonly seen. Better is the Kolcraft one (available online at walmart.com, and, I'm told, at Buy Buy Baby). I haven't seen it in any other stores, but it's lighter than the Snap N Go, folds with one hand, and is even cheaper ($40 online).

samiam Guest

Default On sale now at babycenter.com

It's on sale right now for 44.96 at www.babycenter.com - you can type in keywords Kolcraft Universal.

Miss Maxi Guest

Default RE: On sale now at babycenter.com

The best price I've seen the Kolcraft sold for is at Walmart.com for only $39.99!! (this deal apparently is only offered online)

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Good price on one of those frame strollers you attach a car seat to..

Or look for the Kolcraft carrier on eBay - some really good deals on it right now!!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Someone bought one on ebay for $25! I missed it!

The others are about the same as the walmart.com, so may just buy new... thanks!

Cara Guest

The Kolcraft (much better than the Snap N Go) is for sale at Baby Depot online or in their stores at $39.99.

Just a note about buying these on Ebay -- the shipping often tends to be pretty high on them, often making them pretty darn close to retail price for a used one. We stopped looking and bidding on Ebay for this after we figured this out. We ordered ours from babystyle.com when they were having one of their free shipping and 15% off deals.

I noticed that. One said shipping would range from 5 to 20 bucks. would be about the same price if not more. Are there any stores that sell the Kolcraft?

I know I saw one IRL at a local chain baby store (The Baby's Room in Chicagoland). Boutiques often have the Kolcraft carrier under the "Swan" brand name. It's the same thing but just marketed for more "exclusive" stores (hence usually more dollars!). One of the above posts also mentioned Baby Depot. Call your local Walmart too and see if they carry it. If you do have trouble finding it, IMHO the Kolcraft is definitely a helpful product, so I don't think you'd be unhappy with it if you purchase it online it without ever trying it IRL.

HTH,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast