essnce629 Guest

Default Combi Traditional Diaper Bag

Does anyone have this bag? I'm looking for a diaper bag to use when I visit my mom for the weekend. I already have a LE messenger bag for every day use. I looked at the LE Do-It-All bags, but I like the look of this bag better and it seems like it may be better organized. If you have this bag, how do you like it? Just looking for some opinions before I order it. Thanks in advance.

***Latia
    Edd 8/30/03
    http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel

AndrewsMommy Guest

Default RE: Combi Traditional Diaper Bag

I have this bag and I do really like it. It has lots of compartments to keep things organized. It's too big for me to use every day, but it's great for trips. It was great to bring all of the necessities on an airlplane for a vacation. Now if only I could find an everyday bag that I like.

Tina
    Mom to Andrew 3/31/03

samiam Guest

My baby isn't here yet but I have this bag and like the organization of it. Don't know how much I'll be carrying yet for a newborn, but to me it seems like something I'd use everyday. Kind of a good balance - sleek enough for every day yet big enough to really stuff it if you need to.

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have this bag and also like it. I find it too big for everyday, but its nice when out all day (like at the zoo or something) or when traveling.

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

essnce629 Guest

Thanks everyone, I will definately be ordering one soon. Just so many places are out of stock of the black microfiber one which is the one I want.

***Latia
    Edd 8/30/03
    http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel

ginamlee Guest

I have the black microfiber one and it is new with the tags still attached. I have been considering returning it because I have a few other bags that make this one redundant. If you want it, email me at [email protected] . I'll sell it to you at my cost (which I will have to look up).