I'm expecting my first baby and have been doing alot of research on strollers. I still can't not decide what features are important and what brand to buy? I've read great things about the P3 on this web site, I like the Hip Hop P3 but, is it really worth $450 for the TS?
I would only like to invest in one stoller. I've noticed many mother have more than one,financial,I hope to avoid this. Please offer advice on making a purchase.
Wow,I feel so inapt. I'm accepting my first in Aug. so no baby yet.
-I live in Michigan so for nine months out of the year, give or take it will mall crawling and the few warm months on not the best sidewalk.
-I'm not that strong yet,so weight might be an issue in the beginning while I get accilmated to the whole experience.
-We will be getting a mini-van and I do have a basement with just a few steps to store during the winter. Right now I have a Subaru.
-To be honest the reason I like the P3 Hip Hop is because of its color and the toddler standing bar in the back to prepare for the second child.
- I want a quality stroller, comfortable for the baby.
- I do want a quick and easy fold.
-I was thinking a good size basket.
- Does a child tray matter and an adult bev. holder?
- Is it unreasonable to just have one stroller?
- I've read the Snugride is the way to go. So I would like to use it w/ any of the above strollers.
Thanks for the help.