LuxyBebe Guest

Default Does the eddie bauer car seat fit on the Graco seat adapter for the Bugaboo?

We are gonna purchase our bug this weekend and I found a load of Eddie Bauer infant car seats on sale at big lots...I heard that they are built just like the graco snugrides but are bigger so infants can use them longer? Well I was wondering if the EB would fit on the Graco adapter for the bugaboo? If anyone knows the answer to this...please, dont be shy. Thanks in advance everyone!!!

-KIM

Mommy to a sweet baby boy Guest

Default RE: Does the eddie bauer car seat fit on the Graco seat adapter for the Bugaboo?

I just wanted to let you know that there is a new graco snugride that is available that can be used up to 22 lbs and 29 inches. It is not available yet at every store, and if you find one make sure to open the box because i have heard of some people finding a 22 lb carseat in a 20 lb box and vice versa. I have the older model that only goes up to 20 lbs but i wish that they had this version available when my now 9 month old son was born, he would just be getting out of this carseat versus growing out of his snugride when he was 6 months old.

Congratulations on your baby

LuxyBebe Guest

Default RE: Does the eddie bauer car seat fit on the Graco seat adapter for the Bugaboo?

Wow...that would be great. I will have to check it out! thanks for the kind words!

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I find the EB infant seat to be a bear to handle and fit into cars. I would suggest looking elsewhere- to a Graco SnugRide or other infant seat before buying the EB seat.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

pikle Guest

I agree with the PP.... I have the EB car seat (got it with my first DD)-- while it is usable a bit longer than my Graco (though I might be looking at the new ones now that they've altered them ;-) )... it is SOOOO heavy!!! It is awkward to get into the car and nearly killed me carrying it when necessary. The Snugride is so much easier to maneuver in and out of my tall Expedition and I would highly recommend it over the EB--

JMHO :-)

-Nicole