jess_g is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Has anyone seen the new compass stroller in person in the Boston or SF area?

I would love to see one in person as it looks like a great stroller. Does anyone know the seat weight/height limits too? I wonder how long my 5 year old 35 pound son would fit in it for quick trips?

Thanks,

Jessica.

2boysluvand1 Guest

Default RE: Has anyone seen the new compass stroller in person in the Boston or SF area?

Hi there, I have seen it in person only in NY persoanlly. It holds up to 40 pounds each seat. It is super light at 21 lbs and folds up easy like an umbrella fold. The only cons I can see are the front seat does not recline or have a sun shade but for me this is more of an indoor type of stroller, as I want a double jogger for outside. If you have any questions, ask away!

Kate
    Mama to 2 sweet boys and one baby on the way 11/05

Daisy918 Guest

Default RE: Has anyone seen the new compass stroller in person in the Boston or SF area?

I have a question about it! :)

My DD is just about 3 and pretty tall. I have the Combi US and she looks way too long for it--her knees are pushed up high to make her fit.

I need to get a double stroller now (she still likes to ride!). Is the front seat of the Compass Tandem large or small?

Also--does the front napper bar come off? I love that in the Combi I can remove it and she can climb in and out easily.

Thanks!!!

2boysluvand1 Guest

Hi, the front seat is very wide but to me, it seems low to the ground. It has a nice footrest though if she will keep her feet there. I have a sbs aria and my 5 year old still fits in it. I am not sure about the napper bar. I am going to look at the PP tender today b/c I am just not sure about the compass with the front seat not having a recline.

hth. any other questions, feel free to post....

Kate
    on a hunt for the perfect tandem!