nic33 Guest

Default Inglesina Customer Support

I ordered an 06 Trip from Babies R Us. After 2 weeks it finally arrived, but had no warranty information, owners manual, or instruction guide - just the stroller and rain cover were in the box. I was told by BRU to contact Inglesina directly... easier said than done. I haven't been able to contact a live person - I only get a woman's voice mail saying she's out of the office. No response to my emails. Am I using the right number? 877-486-5112? What is the warranty anyway - one year? At this rate I might as well just forget about it! I guess I'm just venting - but if anyone has a better way for me to contact them, please share!!

Thanks!
    Nichole

MNmomtobe is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Inglesina Customer Support

I wonder if the stroller was a return since it was missing those items. I have not heard great things about Inglesina's customer service. I don't know if you tried calling today but it seems like most companies are very busy on Mondays dealing with calls from people waiting over the weekend to call about issues. Maybe try tomorrow? That does seem to be the right number. I believe the warranty is one year. Given that you just purchased it, maybe BRU can help you. Especially if this was an open box return item.

They have recently moved office.

phone: 973-691-5200

email: [email protected]

I recommend calling. Once you actually get in touch with them, they are great. I needed a small part and they overnighted it to me! free!

Is there a pocket on the back of the canopy? They stick the manual in there sometimes :).

nic33 Guest

Thank you for the new contact info. I'll try that now. No such luck on the pocket - I checked there when I first got it but it was empty.

Thanks again!
    Nichole