jojo2324 Guest

Default I am going to KILL my brother

My 19-year old brother just moved in with us for the summer. Suffice it to say we don't always see eye to eye.

I also recently purchased a rather large amount of summer clothes for Gannon: shorts, tanks, etc. I washed them yesterday. He hasn't even worn the stuff yet, this was their preliminary wash.

Lo and behold, I pull the stuff out of the dryer and what else do I find? A nice black pen. Luckily, it didn't explode, but the clothes are ALL MARKED with black pen lines.

I am so annoyed right now and just lost it with my brother. Granted, it may not have been his pen, but it is a bit suspect that we have been doing laundry in this house for over a year without one pen episode, and my brother has been here for 5 days, done one load, and now Gannon's new clothes are ruined!!!!!!

x( x( x( x(

Off to Zout. x( some more.

PS....I know that in the scheme of things, this isn't really that important. It's just so......ARGH!!!!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: I am going to KILL my brother

Eeks!!

If it was a ballpoint pen, rubbing alcohol should get it out.

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

mama2be Guest

Ouch!!!! keep us posted...oh man and I know you get him the creme de la creme I've seen what he sports!!!!

This is making me wonder what I would do if my 19 year old brother asked to live with us. Granted he lives in MD now and wouldn't. Well I'm definitely not too big to kick his butt.

I'm sorry about the G-Man's new clothes. :( Hopefully those stains will get out.

Sonia
    Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03
    http://www.mcdyer.com/MartieSurasky.htm
    Sonia, who is eagerly awaiting the magic laundry fairy to visit me
    Mommy to M girls

nathansmom Guest

I know how you feel. My brother is living with us and he drives me nuts most days. He always seems to mess something up.

I hope your clothes came clean.