Default my FAV photo place overcharged me 15 dollars

i just had 7 enlargements and a ton of reprints done at my absolute favorite photo shop. i had these enlargements made because i had coupons for free 6x8's from when i got a whole lot rolls developed during a promotion.

well, i only got credit for 3 coupons AND they charged me for an enlargement for a photo that i did not order. i asked for a reprint of it and they gave me the reprint and the 6x8.

i asked the guy if i got credit for my coupons, and he said yes, see the $9 credit... and i had schuyler with me, and our pal hannah the toddler. so i just wasn't in a good spot to examine my receipt.

but this oversite DOUBLED my bill. it should have been $15, and instead it was $30. i bought a lens filter for my camera for $15, so when i heard the $47 total, i thought the filter must be confusing me, even though the total sounded waaaaaaaaay too high.

so now i have to go back in there and tell the guy who was REALLY helpful and even helped me figure out the problem with my camera that he owes me money. i HATE to be the "b*tch" in a place where i get such incredible service. clearly, someone in the lab threw out my coupons for the other 4 enlargements. i am worried it will be a "my word against yours" kinda thing. and in my current situation, $15 is enough money for me to get worried about.

this stinks and it ruined my evening.
    Liza has been hangin' around this board for six years.

My sons are 4 and 6. And they are very loud.

Sarah1 Guest

Default RE: my FAV photo place overcharged me 15 dollars

That does stink. But you sound like you're a great customer, and I'm sure they'll accommodate you without you having to be rude about it. But what a pain to have to go back there...stuff like that drives me crazy!

McQ is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm sure you're such a good customer that it won't be a "my word against yours" type of thing. Just nicely explain what happened to them. Good luck!

Allison
    ~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

vikivoly Guest

Unless it is a privately owned business, the money won't be coming out of his pocket any how. Don't be afraid to ask for what is rightfully yours.