Thread: I'm sick

Default I'm sick

Just a silly vent, but I'm home sick & feeling horrible. I'm the one who wants the world to stop & take care of me when I get sick. They forgot to tell me that once you become a mother it doesn't work that way any more. DH does try his best.
    I feel horrible, but not horrible enough to lay in bed all day like I did yesterday. So I'm kindof I'd love to go out & get a little fresh air but I really don't have strength to get dressed. And I MUST be better by tomorrow because the world will come to an end if I take another day off work (see my earlier b**ch about my boss). The worst thing to have on your mind when you're shaking with fever is 'there is no way I can take another day off'. My boss is so gonna regret it if he dares to make a single comment.

Well, I'll try to focus on the positive. DH took DD to daycare today, so I have the house to myself. Boring, yes, but a little relaxation never killed anyone. Yesterday was much harder, laying in bed groaning while trying to keep an ear out for DD. She was so sweet, she mostly came to snuggle with me & give me kisses.
    SAHMs, how do you ever manage when you get sick?
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

scoop22 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: I'm sick

i am so sorry you are sick. i am fighting another cold this season.. i am so tired of being sick. i always seem to be sick when dh isn't home. it is completely miserable. i hope you feel better soon!!!!!
    http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Feel better soon, at least DD was the perfect little princess!
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Thanks to both of you. I'm feeling much better & back to the grind. I was just feeling so lousy at the time that I had to share it with the world.
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

scoop22 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

we are all there at times. i still can't taste anything. i have had this cold for a week. i would love to taste my coffee in the morning. have a great day and again i am happy you are getting better.
    http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png