I am interested in a gown that I found at Timeless Bridal
at the Bridal Building in NYC.(1385 Broadway).
This is the building thats supposed to be a secret. It one of the main buildings that has many wedding gown designers offices in it. It is closed to the public, except on Saturdays. When I walked in to the open door of Timeless they asked if I had an appointment. I said no, and that I didn't realize you needed one. So they said they would try to fit me in. A few minutes later I had a gown on, and I loved it. Next thing you know I had a veil, beaded with crystal comb in my hair and gloves to match. I told the woman I didn't want to spend alot of money, and the outfit I had on totaled to around $2,300.00. (Of course I am going to love it). I had a friend with me, but they would barely let him in to see the dress, because it was woman only. It was so frustrating! Then a woman came in who apparantly had an appointment and I was immediately pushed aside, as the woman who was helping me told me she was trying on a $4,000.00 dress.
I found out that they only take checks, which is very odd, and fishy. They said they have been in business for 15 years, and the dress would be guarenteed to come in a month before my wedding. My wedding is the second week of September, and it's now March 1st. This gown has very little beading, and the sample fit me like a glove, what takes so long? To wrap this up...I went outside to talk it over with my friend, and when I went back in, I was pretty much ignored. I asked to try on another gown, but was told that I didn't have an appointment, and as far as they were concerned, I found the gown of my dreams. UUUGGGGHHHH! The woman took my phone number and said to call to make an appointment for next Saturday, and they will try to fit me in. After all this, I still want this darn dress. I have tried on around 50 gowns, and have hit so many stores. Any one have any other information about this place? What should I do? I don't even know the number of the dress, and can't find the dress on the Timless web site. It's nowhere to be found to even order it at a discount bridal web site or store. Any information of this company would be of great help to me. Thanks. Ang