Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    maggiethoms Guest

Default RE: Velesca bridal--pictures

pegtho

is there anyway to determine which bridal shops received a warning letter from the federal trade commission in 2004 about missing garment tags? You wrote that the federal trade commission sent 3,000 letter to retailers warning of missing/switched garment tags but how will we customers know which shops received the warnings?

I think that is a pretty good sign that there have been prior complaints if the federal trade commission feels warning to bridal dress retail owners are necessary.

I have been reading many of the complaints and kudos about retail sales personnel via this site and i have read bridal bargains too. I have been trying to help my friend who is hunting for the perfect dress.

It is amazing all that is done to the customer who pays the rent for retailers. Great Book!

maggie

cotomwed Guest

Default Velesca bridal--pictures

I tried on a strapless organza Velesca bridal gown in Baltimore, MD last week and loved it. Unfortunately, I live in CA and the store wouldn't give me the style number. It had scalloped edges on top and bottom and was adorned only by emboidery (the same color as the dress--this one was slightly off-white).

Can you help? Thanks so much!!!!

destyni Guest

Default RE: Velesca bridal--pictures

I believe I have that exact dress that you are describing, It is new and never worn, only tried on. reply to me if you are interested. I would like to get it out of my closet.
    thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3