Boston 6_30_2007 Guest

Default White One/W1 Style 940 - How to find?

I found my dream dress on theknot.com by the elusive designer "White One" (I read the earlier posts about other brides finding this rare designer). Unfortunately, I can only locate the style dress on a website based in the Chech Republic. Does anyone know of other resources that would carry this designer and hopefully my specific gown???

Thanks!

goodall Guest

Default RE: White One/W1 Style 940 - How to find?

The Wedidng Outlet in Orpington, Kent, England can get White One. They found mine for me and are very helpful

BrideSeekingDress Guest

Hi Boston, were you able to find this dress in the U.S.? I live in New England and am dying to find a retailer who can get this dress for me!

Boston 6_30_2007 Guest

I did find the dress! Madeleine's Daughter in Portsmouth, NH had it. The White One/W1 line is made by Pronovias. I went to Madeleine's based on all the wonderful things I heard about the store and was so excited when I found out they actually had the dress! It was everything I thought it would be and looked and felt wonderful on. But I decided to try on a few others just to see. I ended up buying a very different Pronovias dress that I fell completely in love with once I got over the fact that my "dream dress" wasn't actually "the one".

I hope this helps you some. The people at Madeleine's were wonderful to work with and the 940 dress is amazing!

Best of luck!
    Kristen