Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

I just wanted to share my experience with China direct buys. I went with sheshopping.com. I wanted a Provonias Oleje but could not afford an original. Not even a used original! lol I emailed back and forth sheshopping told them what I wanted, sent SEVERAL photos of the dress, and they quoted me $265 total including shipping. The dress arrived 3-4 weeks later... and I loved it. I get married on November 1, 2008 and cannot wait to wear this dress!

Please ignore the ugly black dot on my face. I did have to alter the dress some because I flubbed on the measurements but it fits me perfectly now.

Default 1koo

I like some of the dresses on 1koo and read about them in the book, but I think they have changed since the book was written. Does anyone know anything about this company?

Default april bridal china

After reading all comments ( not just from this website ) I'm very confused , most of the reviews for "april bridal china" are good ,but my concern is the fabric quality , i don't want the dress to look cheap . No matter how many reviews i read i need to see some "real pictures". I'm in love with this dress but the issue mentioned above is what is stopping me from ordering the dress
    If anybody ordered from "april bridal china" and if you don't mind please email me pictures to [email protected]

below is the link of the dress I'm in love with

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fabulous-Lacewor...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

I just ordered my wedding dress from Little Coral, a China manufacturer. http://www.littlecoral.com/ I did about a month of on-line research and asked their sales rep a ton of questions by email. I special ordered a copy of the Alfred Angelo Sapphire #729 gown, which the original designer is discontinuing. They charged me only $390 including shipping and handling. From what I read, their quality and workmanship is really good. I found out that on "cheaper" sites, you have to pay a lot extra for S & H. So for the quality, it wasn't going to be any cheaper somewhere else. If you are going to order your dress on-line from one of these sites, it is best to have your measurements taken by a professional seamstress/tailor. Little Coral told me that they make the dresses so that they can be altered two sizes up or down, but I still don't want to take any chances.

Has anyone else bought their dress from Little Coral recently? Were you happy with their quality? They also have an ebay store under the seller name of littlecoralbridal, but I decided to order straight from their www.littlecoral.com website. I probably paid a little more than if I would have ordered a dress from their ebay store, but since it is a custom order I didn't want to take any chances.

Smile Great experience with Little Coral Bridal

I just got my dress and it is beautiful! It's a copy of an Alfred Angelo Sapphire Collection dress that was discontinued. Mine isn't exactly like the original, but it is very close and just as nice for the price. Quality material, very detailed embroidery, hand sewn sequins & beadwork - the gown just sparkles in the light. It also came in a month after I ordered it, which surprised me considering that I asked for a custom order. I've attached a photo if anyone ould like to see.

I'd like to see a picture picnture please! Do you mind posting a URL to the picture?

Thanks!

Default Pictures of my dress from Little Coral

I was finally able to compress and attach the pictures of my dress. I guess that it didn't take the first time because the files were too large, sorry. Here they are.
    Girlreptil
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Recommend www.1koo.com if you're flexible

I just got the dress that I ordered off www.1koo.com and I'm pretty happy with the results. I found the same dress on theknot.com in the $3000-5000 price range, but I only paid $200 (including express shipping & custom tailoring). They were quick, professional, and even let me know when I measured incorrectly!

The quality is great; much better than I was anticipating. The fabric has some weight, there are no flaws in the seams, and the beads are sewn on tightly.

As for the downfalls, they did use a cheap zipper. The fitting around the bust is awful, but that could be due to a measuring error on my part. (I think this can be altered to fit better) The beading around the bust also looks a little tacky, but you'd have to look at it really closely to notice.

All in all, I'm happy with my dress. It more of less looks like the picture. If you're not that picky, I wold recommend using these guys. I would really recommend them if you want a simple gown.

Default Best Place for Gownsw/ lots of Beadwork???

I want to have my dress custom designed. I'm so picky I can't find "the one" The bodice is covered with lots of fine beading, like Mori Lee style #2820. I'm looking for a place that can do quality beadwork, where the beads are sewn on securely & are of decent quality.

Any recommendations? Has anyone ordered a dress like this? Were you happy with the results? Which site is best for this?

Any replies will be greatly appreciated!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast