Default Prematurity Awareness Day

As you may know, the current March of Dimes Campaign is Prematurity Prevention. Below is a link - if you click it, Cigna will donate $1 to the MOD campaign.

http://www.marchofdimes.com/pad/Inde...ntName=babyage

I went into premature labor (ie: pre-term labor) at 22 weeks - so early that DS would not have survived had it not been for some medical "heroics" to stop labor several times. I spent 2 weeks in the hospital and nearly 14 weeks on strict bedrest and was truly blessed to make it to 37 weeks and deliver a healthy baby boy. Other moms aren't as fortunate, so every penny counts in the search to find an effective way to prevent PTL. I had no risk factors and had done "everything right" - I always thought it could never happen to me. Please help support this campaign and pass along information on the MOD campaign. If you are pregnant or know someone who is, PLEASE know the signs of PTL and take them seriously! Never be worried about bothering your OB with a "silly concern".

OK, off the soapbox. Thanks for indulging me!

Edit to add - Prematurity Awareness Day is November 18!
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

peanut4us Guest

Default RE: Prematurity Awareness Day

glad to help out. Thanks for letting us know!

parkersmama Guest

Default RE: Prematurity Awareness Day

The MOD has met their goal of $150,000 worth of clicks! Cigna will be donating $150,000 to the March of Dimes for prematurity prevention. Yea!!