Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    amp Guest

Default RE: Pictures added

OMG - Debbi he is precious! Great pictures!

pritchettzoo Guest

Those are really sweet! How did the ones you made turn out? I may not have been reading carefully...

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

McQ is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Declan loves being naked. He gets very happy and giggly. So we snap pictures of him all the time. We have done some posed ones too and we've put one of those plastic lined burb cloths under him. So far only one accident.

Allison
    ~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

Default Thanks for the ideas and examples!

Thanks so much for your tips. Debbi and Mary, I really appreciated being able to see your wonderful pictures. I showed them to DH and he really liked them too, so I'm going to go get some black velvet and try a photo session out here at home with a space heater to keep DS warm. Thanks again for your help.

Default RE: Thanks for the ideas and examples!

Post them when you take some good ones....I want to see!!!
    Mom to R and R

sntm is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Ideas for Baby Boy Nude Pictures?

i posted some technical questions in the crafts board -- would love everyone's input!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...sg_id=19&page=

shannon
    not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
    trying-to-conceive :)
    PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
    mama to Jack 6/6/03

Default RE: Thanks for the ideas and examples!

We've had nudies done for NB and 3 mos. The 6 mos were outside (too chilly here in CO!), so none then but I think 9 mos (next mo) we might do a few more. We had ours done by a pro, so no firsthand advice on *how* to shoot them, but we didn't do anything special for accident prevention. Just wrapped a cd around him in between (she changed her "sets" a few times - velvet backdrop flat on floor, with pillows underneath to prop him up, etc) NB were white fluffy blanket, 3 mos were black velvet. Both are really nice. I'd recommend getting both color and b/w. She took lots on his tummy to avoid "overexposure" ;) I really love them and definitely recommend doing them!

Another thing I'm wishing I'd done (maybe still will) is BFing shots. Might seem weird, but I know I will miss the sweet look he gives me while nursing. I've seen some gorgeous and very tasteful ones online and might have DH try some with the digital.
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2