I just found out that Swiffer floor cleaning products (dry and wet) are toxic to children! There have been two cases so far where mothers who used Swiffer products on their floor had a child or pet die after walking on the floor. With the dog, he had walked over the kitchen floor alot, then would lick his paws. His liver failed and he died. With the child, their little hands are crawling around all over the floor (not to mention their toys), and they put everything in their mouth. He died as well from poisoning. Both the child and dog had high levels of the chemicals found in these cleaning products in their systyems. This was on the news with the actual families, so no, it's not an urban legend. There is a warning on the Swiffer boxes, but I never saw it until hearing these tragic stories and looked at the warning myself. I for one will be throwing away my Swiffer stuff today!