Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    akc Guest

Default Weight Watchers eTools code from your materials?

Hi there -

I posted this on the MommyFit board but didn't get any bites - I KNOW there are other WW members among us! I'm wondering if someone could reply with the code for eTools they received in their WW materials. I lost 45 lbs on WW before I had my first daughter and found myself really using eTools successfully. I had used eTools for almost 2 years but let it lapse when I was pregnant with DD#2, so I'd really like to rejoin.

Couple things:
    1) This code is in NO way linked to you! It's just a way for them to track how people heard about it. I've done this before with my Mom's code (she's in NC, I'm in Baltimore)

2) The code is usually located on a tear out card in your Welcome or the big book you receive the first day you registered; you are also often given a separate brochure/flyer when you registered

3) It's just a "bunch of digits" code

I'd really appreciate it if someone can dig through your materials - I PROMISE it has no affect on you!

Thanks in advance!

Alexa

memedee Guest

Default RE: Weight Watchers eTools code from your materials?

1-4-110-28193556416
    I joined unfortunately not really keeping up with the e tools
    why dont you e mail what you are eating
    Maybe that will help me!!
    [email protected]

ddmarsh Guest

I have a word doc of recipes I've compiled if you like I could send you. I have made quite a few and even my boys love them. They have all come from the boards at www.dwlz.com

memedee Guest

Do you know if Dottie is from Framingham,Mass
    I think she was in my group.
    Thanks for the link.

babymama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I would love the recipes! Can you PM the document to me?
    I lost 18 lbs on WW a couple of yrs ago (and kept it off, until pgnancy). I went back to my post WW weight after DS was born, but I'm now slowly gaining again (ugh!) bc I'm no longer nursing. Thanks for all the info in this thread. I'm re-committing to weight loss.
    Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

ddmarsh Guest

I don't know where she is from, I don't even recall how I came across her site. BTW, the bulk of the recipes are not on "her" recipe section but under recipes on the actual boards section.

I'll be glad to send it to you - check your messages.

akc Guest

OOh, hi! I'd love the recipes too - could you please email them to me at [email protected]?

I have some that I need to scrounge up and I'll try to email them. I'm getting motivated now! I was actually UNDER my pre-pregnancy weight after Charlotte b/c I had a terrible pregnancy (in and out of the hospital with a blood clot). BUT, the terrible thing is that I have actually gained 5-7 pounds since then, and b/c I'm not breastfeeding, it will just stick around forever!

All told I just need to eat better. I seem to do that when I'm accountable!

Thx to all - let's keep it up!

Alexa

redhookmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Here is another site for great WW recipes and inspiration: http://www.aimeesadventures.com/
    Molly
    pack of kids ranging from age 1 to age 13

akc Guest

Hi -

I tried the code, but it's not working. Did you sign up with this one? If you did, then I think it won't let more than one person use a specific access code?

If anyone of all the others posting now has one in their book, could you please post? What is so silly is that I had extras but gave them away to friends who wanted to join when I was still an active account. Should have kept them. I would normally rejoin and go to meetings, but I have all the materials AND I couldn't find a group here that worked with my schedule and had a membership base that fit with me. My last group was the right time, but had 90% members over 50 - not helpful!

I'm determined to do better!

Thanks for your help -

Alexa

akc Guest

Hi -

Just occurred to me that if anyone on here IS going to meetings, can you just pick up a new brochure for eTools this week (or next time)? They always have them and each one has a new code. I'm still hoping someone will post one, but if not - Thx in advance!

Alexa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast