Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: she just passed away...sniff, sniff...

That sweet, sweet baby. My heart aches so much for her and her family.

Lisa

tina-t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: For those following Allie Scott's story...

I first heard about her last week and could barely read the website bec. I could not stop crying. This is so sad but now, Allie is in peace.

Thinking and praying for Allie's family.
    Christina

Mom to 2 little ones

Vajrastorm Guest

In memory of Allie.

Jeanmick Guest

I, too, have been keeping her in my thoughts all day. I'm just heartbroken to hear this. My prayers are with her and her parents.

jubilee Guest

So heartbreaking... but if we could see her now, I'm sure she is laughing and playing and enjoying all she could not here on earth. Praying for comfort and peace for her family,

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

That poor baby and family. Like she wrote, she is no longer suffering, so that is good, but I just cannot imagine the great pain involved in losing your child. I am sending them healing thoughts and prayers.

abigailsmom Guest

May she be happy and out of pain now and may her family/friends take lots of comfort in the fact that she is no longer suffering.

i read this a few hours ago and I am just now able to think/write about it without dissolving into a puddle.

i will be praying/ thinking about everyone that this little girl touched IRL or via the web. Oh, here come the tears again...

Everyone... do this in memory of every sick child... pick up and love your child tomorrow (and everyday) and remember how precious life really is.

This is really puttting alot of things into perspective for me. I am off to stare at my sleeping child and try not to wake her with my crying...

tippy Guest

OMG. I have no words...just tears. My ds lost her dd to SIDS at 3 mo old in 1997. They were able to revive her but she was completely brain dead and they had to make the decision to take her off life support. I wish as a family they had a fraction of the faith that this family has. It might have made it easier to deal with and heal. I am going inside to wake my ds up and hold and kiss him and then I am going to cry myself to sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2