Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mharling Guest

Default RE: What household items make good toys in your house?

His favorite bath toy is my peri bottle from the hospital.

Other hits are empty toilet paper rolls, a box of Kleenex, stacks of plastic cups, empty yogurt containers, mostly empty water bottles, empty coffee cans, shoe boxes and phones.

Mary
    Lane - April 2003
    Little brother or sister on the way - EDD March 2

writeleigh Guest

Empty water bottles, measuring cups, remote controls, magazines.

ALLEYCAT Guest

Anything from the baking cabinet is fair game,cookie sheets, metal measuring cups and wooden spoons, the two cake pans he bangs like tamborines. Empty drink bottles and other assorted trash.
    The laundry basket of clean clothes he likes to pull out and unfold. The old wipes box with clean dry cloth wipes in it.
    His favorite game is to get the pine cones and decorative rocks from the potted plants and drop them on the floor.

nwaddellr Guest

I've been meaning to start a thread like this, but always forget when I'm on the computer. So, let's see:

The kitchen timer (it beeps), my carpet sweeper, laundry is great fun to pull out of the basket, the newspaper (especially the Sunday ads) or magazines, a wooden spoon I decorated as Spoon Man (happy face on one side, sad face on the other), film canisters...

Who needs to buy real toys, right!

mommd Guest

We've been trying to figure out what to buy her for her first Christmas, and we joke that we will just wrap a box with socks, spoons, paper and empty water bottles. I bet she would love it! :)

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The last few days definitely tampons here too! What is it with those? Oh, and the box of panty liners too!!! I couldn't figure out where all the tampons went last month..now I know..under the TV, under the bed, etc.

Also...sealed VHS video tapes, cassette tapes. It's crazy!

Laura
    mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2