C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default TY Brownie Fairy

A huge thank you to my brownie fairy, who braved the US postal service not once, but twice to send me a little something. It was JUST the kind of thing I needed, too, as it came in the middle of me fighting with Nate to get him to take a nap. I was cranky at Nate and cranky at my husband (and cranky at the postal man, who rang the doorbell), but I opened the box and immediately ate 5 Ghiardelli squares. I could just *feel* the endorphins settling into my body and making me relax. I got Nate out of bed and gave him lunch and gave him the Blues Clues toy and he was enthralled with it. So thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time and expense to send it TWICE. It *really* made my day today.
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss

BrownieFairy Guest

Default RE: TY Brownie Fairy

Woo-hoo!!! I am glad that this package made it's way to you! Sorry for the delay - I have never had a package disappear on me before and I stupidly did not do tracking - hopefully, it reached someone else who has since put it to good use. :) Enjoy your goodies!