Considering my several posts in recent days regarding vomit, it should come as no surprise that DD has been sick. She vomited 6 times throughout the day on Tuesday. I took her to the pediatrician (b/c I'm a very worried first-time mommy) who confirmed that, yes, DD does have the virus that's going around that the nurse told me about when I first called that day. The ped said that she could get a fever and that diarrhea could follow.

DD has been vomit-free since Tuesday evening. She hasn't had a fever at all. Yesterday evening (Thursday) she had very loose stool at her normal pooping time. I don't know if the diarrhea is a symptom that means that the virus is still around, or if she's having that b/c of all of the vomiting and her stomach just isn't back to normal. DD's only other instance of diarrhea was when she was on antibiotics, so I don't have anything to compare it to.

So that's all the background. DD has been feeling great since Wednesday evening and was a bundle of energy yesterday. DD's music class is in a few hours and I need to figure out if we can go. (I called the ped's office to ask and the front desk person said that she's probably okay but couldn't/wouldn't pass me through to a nurse.) I really want to get out of the house with DD, but I don't want her to make anyone else sick. During the class, she stays with me and any instruments that go into any child's mouth are automatically separated from the rest. DD hasn't been putting any instruments into her mouth lately, though. Can we go? What do you think?