Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default It's still not over...Tyler update

I hate to say it but it looks like we are going to be headed back to the hospital with Tyler today. He had a relatively good morning yesterday but started in throwing up last night and has continued on to today. He is so weak he can't sit up or crawl. It is so sad to see him.

We manage to get a little pedialyte down him but I just don't think it is doing the trick. He is barely meeting the minimum of 3 wet diapers a day and they are not even that wet. Last night we were really praying for that last wet one around 9PM. To put things into perspective his skin is scaley and peeling because it is so dry. His lips are cracked and bleeding. We put aquaphor on him and it does nothing. His little bottom is bleeding and today started getting huge welps on it. I'm not sure what is causeing this but I think is has something to do with the prescription rash cream he has been given. He cries and there are no tears. It is so sad.

Jackson is feeling better and Jacob and I are holding our own. We both feel off but it hasn't taken over like it did with the boys. Please pray for Tyler. We are beside ourselves. He is down for a nap right now and just took 2 oz of pedialyte but I just feel in my heart that we need to take him in. He has just been too sick for too long and is now going on day 5 without formula. Something has to give here.

Tara
    Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
    Tyler William 6-9-05
    OMG!!! Baby #3 Due September 5, 2006!

http://b4.lilypie.com/gzWfm8.png

http://b1.lilypie.com/kLMem8.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/UEZ3m8.png

Default It's still not over...Tyler update

I hate to say it but it looks like we are going to be headed back to the hospital with Tyler today. He had a relatively good morning yesterday but started in throwing up last night and has continued on to today. He is so weak he can't sit up or crawl. It is so sad to see him.

We manage to get a little pedialyte down him but I just don't think it is doing the trick. He is barely meeting the minimum of 3 wet diapers a day and they are not even that wet. Last night we were really praying for that last wet one around 9PM. To put things into perspective his skin is scaley and peeling because it is so dry. His lips are cracked and bleeding. We put aquaphor on him and it does nothing. His little bottom is bleeding and today started getting huge welps on it. I'm not sure what is causeing this but I think is has something to do with the prescription rash cream he has been given. He cries and there are no tears. It is so sad.

Jackson is feeling better and Jacob and I are holding our own. We both feel off but it hasn't taken over like it did with the boys. Please pray for Tyler. We are beside ourselves. He is down for a nap right now and just took 2 oz of pedialyte but I just feel in my heart that we need to take him in. He has just been too sick for too long and is now going on day 5 without formula. Something has to give here.

Tara
    Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
    Tyler William 6-9-05
    OMG!!! Baby #3 Due September 5, 2006!

http://b4.lilypie.com/gzWfm8.png

http://b1.lilypie.com/kLMem8.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/UEZ3m8.png

purpleeyes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: It's still not over...Tyler update

Oh I just read the older posts last night and was hoping for a better update.
    We will be thinking and praying for you and little Tyler!

Beth
    B

DS
    DD

purpleeyes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Oh I just read the older posts last night and was hoping for a better update.
    We will be thinking and praying for you and little Tyler!

Beth
    B

DS
    DD

bcky2 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

poor tyler :( i totally agree that it is time to go back. he doesnt sound good at all. i will continue to hope that he gets better soon.
    Becky, mom to hootie and nugget.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

bcky2 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

poor tyler :( i totally agree that it is time to go back. he doesnt sound good at all. i will continue to hope that he gets better soon.
    Becky, mom to hootie and nugget.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

(((Tara))) I hope Tyler recovers quickly. What a mess to deal with while you're in your first trimester :( . Hugs to you and your family.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

(((Tara))) I hope Tyler recovers quickly. What a mess to deal with while you're in your first trimester :( . Hugs to you and your family.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

Poor little love! It sounds absolutely horrible.
    I'll be thinking of you and praying that Tyler recovers quickly.
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

Poor little love! It sounds absolutely horrible.
    I'll be thinking of you and praying that Tyler recovers quickly.
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast