Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    dawell0 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default First trimester--very few symptoms?

Tell me that it is OK (and that the baby is fine) that I am almost 7 weeks pregnant and that I don't have much nausea and have yet to be even close to vomiting. Sorry to freak out, and I have friends that are ticked off at me worrying, but it is my nature. My chest hurts and I have occasion little aches that I tend to ignore, I'm hungry a lot, and I have gained weight. However, since I heard all these horror stories about everyone's morning sickness (i.e. my mom tells me, "I threw up almost every morning when I was pregnant with you until about 6 months.") I'm a little bit tired and do not have the strength to work out very hard, but other than that, I actually feel BETTER pregnant than before. Of course I am eating better. Tell me that you had an uneventful first trimester and that your baby is fine. THANKS! Denise

kedss is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: First trimester--very few symptoms?

I never had any morning sickness either, which was great because I was working with four year olds my first 5 months. :)

Later I had some pretty vicious acid reflux, but that wasn't til late in my last trimester.

Enjoy your pregnancy! :)

Kate
    mom to C, 12/03, H, 06/08 and R, 4/11

"When a woman says "What?" It's not because she didn't hear you. Its because she's giving you a chance to change what you said." ~Author Unknown(posting on FB)

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ~Phyllis Diller

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Other than an occasional slight wave of nausea and being more tired than normal, I, too, felt fantastic in my first trimester. The only morning sickness I had didn't start until 5 months and then only once a week for about a month.

Sounds like your body is just agreeable to pregnancy!

Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

I had very little morning sickness during the first trimester and I now have a very healthy 2 1/2 year old. (Just a little more tired than usual and also had to constantly go to the bathroom.) Your body is agreeing very well with the pregnancy. I think everything is just fine. :)
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

I had very little nausea (never actually threw up) and my only symptom was extreme thirst. That's it. I have a blue-eyed wonder to show for it :) :)

7 weeks can still be early, too. I was fine until 8 weeks, when I had some spicy Thai food that didn't stay down. Then it was downhill from there.

Everyone's body reacts differently to pregnancy hormones. I say enjoy the good while it lasts!

Anne

jbowman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I had no morning sickness at all during my first pregnancy, although I felt nauseated quite a bit during the second. I never got sick during either pregnancy. All pregnancies are different!

Conratulations! :)

Count your lucky stars - I was sick my entire pregnancy (well, 33 weeks of a 38 week pregnancy). I have many, many friends who never had any nausea and felt great the whole time. I'm so envious!

Congratulations and enjoy your healthy, nausea-free pregnancy! :-)

mudder17 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I had a friend who was so sick with her first pregnancy that she was almost hospitalized and starting her second trimester had to be put on anti-nausea drugs. This time, her pregnancy is completely difference, and although she feels the occasional nausea and tiredness, it's so much better than the first time around. As PP have said, every pg is different. Enjoy it while you can. :)

Congratulations!

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...ies/candle.gif for Leah
    http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...pphire_24m.gif

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/catca...-6_Kaya+is.png
    Kaya's a cousin! 10/1/05, 5lb13oz

I felt great througout my first pregnancy. Never had any morning sickness. I was very tired and very hungry. This time around I don't have morning sickness (yet) and I'm not as tired but I feel alot more going on inside (little pains and aches).

Manja
    WAHM to J 10/2003
    and #2 on the way 11/2006

http://b3.lilypie.com/wP8Zm5/.png[/img][/url]

http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/f19399.jpg[/img][/url]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast