Default Can you buy Mr. Rogers episodes on dvd collection?

I was looking online tonight and found very little info on mr.rogers on youtube. But still has his own website.YAY!!! But we're going to be ordering the boxed set of sesame street from 68-75 i think. And i thought it would be great to get mr.rogers since he's on when dd is at school. Does anyone know if they have a boxed set. I could only find the indiviual episodes for sale. A little pricey individually but doable. Would still like to have a boxed set.
    Thanks so much if you'd let me know. I'm still looking myself. I just watch the clip on youtube of how mr.rogers single handedly saved pbs. Wow.

Jen

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: Can you buy Mr. Rogers episodes on dvd collection?

So far I just see the indivdual episodes too on amazon (searched for Mister Rogers' Neighborhood).

Fun Mister Rogers' trivia...

I went to college in Pittsburgh and took a children's psych class where we had a dif't guest speaker every week. One week it was one of the producers for MRN. She told us to always be careful driving down the big, busy street near the PBS studio because MR always jay-walked there. :)

Beth

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: Can you buy Mr. Rogers episodes on dvd collection?

There are at least 4 Mr. Rogers DVDs available. Each one has two episodes. As far as I know, those are the only ones available. My DD is a HUGE and I mean HUGE Mr. Rogers fan and if I could find the collection I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)