In a nutshell:
-DD had croup last week, did the course of oral steroids and it went away.
-Has had a lingering cold since before then.
-DH got a stomach bug yesterday full-force (vomiting and diarrhea was bad yesterday but much better today)
-DD got dx with an ear infection this afternoon and will be starting antibiotics tomorrow morning.

So after the drs. appt. where the ear infection was dx (and I was not expecting it at all, she's been pretty much her normal self with a runny nose, but last time she had croup she had an ear infection so I wanted to make sure either way), we went to Walgreens to drop off the scrip and then came home. 5 minutes after we get in the door DD throws up what seems to be quite a bit of milk/water mixed with some of her lunch. She cried because she was scared- it was her first time throwing up ever!- but then was fine and a half hour later she ate a 1/2 banana and 1/2 piece of buttered bread with water for dinner. Went to bed at her normal time and is still asleep now.
When I ran back out to pick up the prescription I picked up some pedialyte stuff. Everything I've been reading about vomiting is if they are doing it a lot. Has anyone's toddler just thrown up randomly one time and then been fine? I'm so afraid she will wake up in the middle of the night and vomit all over herself and her crib bedding. I don't know what to do! Also, no fever, though I did give her some tylenol before bed to be on the safe side.