Default Cost of wallet photo prints at Walmart.com

I am looking to get wallet-sized prints made of several photos but I only need one of each. So far, it looks like the best I can do is Walmart, where I can get 2 wallets on a sheet (all other places appear to put 4).

I could not find any pricing information on Walmart photo. Anyone know how much a wallet sheet is there?

Default Cost of wallet photo prints at Walmart.com

I am looking to get wallet-sized prints made of several photos but I only need one of each. So far, it looks like the best I can do is Walmart, where I can get 2 wallets on a sheet (all other places appear to put 4).

I could not find any pricing information on Walmart photo. Anyone know how much a wallet sheet is there?

Default RE: Cost of wallet photo prints at Walmart.com

Highly recommend Winkflash.com. Their quality is better than Walmart's and the pricing might be about the same if you're having it shipped.

WF's wallets are .39/sheet of four. The shipping would run .99, I think.

Also if you have a Costco membership. They have free ship and use Snapfish's lowest prices which I don't know offhand. Okay, just checked and it's the same price as winkflash but you won't have to pay shipping.

Hth. :)

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

I love them most when they are sleeping.--Me
    http://b3.lilypie.com/UnbPm4.png
    http://b1.lilypie.com/QQKqm4.png
    Last edited by Wife_and_mommy; 01-12-2010 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks for the info on winkflash. I will check them out. The other sites I checked charged $.99 for 4 wallets, which I thought was high. For $.39, I can live with getting extra copies.

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I would use Photoshop or another photo editor to make an 8x10 size picture of 9 wallet sized pictures. Then you can get that printed for $1.96 vs. 2 wallets at $0.58. You will have to cut them yourself, but that's how they come from a portrait studio anyway.

Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

Unless you really don't care about quality or colors, I would recommend not going through wal-mart, or target.... or even costco for that matter. I shop at all of these places, but for photo prints I am a stickler for having the colors look right. Please try Best Buy for printing if you have one nearby. (Preo-ex is also good, but more expensive.) As PP said: You can always use a photo editor to make yourself the one of each wallet size on maybe a 5 by 7 and get that printed. If you really want these as cheap as possible then by all means, go for it.