It's 2007 and I can honestly say that I 'speak' to all of you as much as anyone else in my 'real' life. Except for DH of course but even that isn't the same as the stuff that goes on here. I wonder about your screen names and how you chose them (if it's different than your given). I also wondered what you're really like.

So, humor me, if you will, and tell me 3 things about yourself:

a. What does your screen name mean?

b. What type of first impression do you think you give?

c. Other than parenting your sweet little ones what else do you like to do?

Me first,

a. My screen name is Chiqanita (pronounced Chee-caw-nee-tah) which is a combination of my two nicknames: Chiquita + Anita.
b. The first impression I think I give is that I'm friendly and approachable. Especially now that I'm starved for adult interaction/conversation. Once I was told that I seemed serious and mean. Very surprising because I don't see myself that way. So, I try to always smile at everyone I come across whether they smile or not.
c. Here is just a little about what the things I like to do: I love to read, listen to music (listened to the Eagles all day today), used to love to give myself fancy manicures & pedicures but no time these dayas, watch old/classic movies on TCM, I'm also a lover of 'the past'. I love to learn about small old towns and its first citizens. I love stained/colored glass but mostly the type you find on old homes and churches. Oh, and I love to watch American Idol and the Roloff family on TLC.

Your turn. ;)