>>So, humor me, if you will, and tell me 3 things about
>yourself:
>
>a. What does your screen name mean?

parts of my name, lame for sure
>
>b. What type of first impression do you think you give?
>
Why to opinionated. I have a personality that LOVES to debate, talk things through, look at things from differant perspectives, try to engage those with opposite oppinions to share their ideas because I like to be challenged. Online I think so often this comes off wrong, and people think I'm a opinionated person with the idea "my way or take the highway". It's not true, my own husband holds many differant views than my own, we both love to debate...so it works well :) My friends know this, and I always tread lightly not to talk about something that someone would get offended by, because if you don't like to debate it could just upset or offend you. I have
gotten a little better online to keep my strong opinions to myself, because really I'm just a passionate person, not a person full of themself and their views.

IRL people say I'm very thoughtful, I love to do things for people, that I'm a good encourager.

>c. Other than parenting your sweet little ones what else do
>you like to do?

I love to exercise, a variety of ways, and would every day if my time allowed. I love to read, and sew. My secret obsession is clothes. I am constantly looking at stuff I can't afford, just to see what styles are new, and to scout out that bargain. LOL some of my happiest days have been getting awesome bargains at Ann Taylor Loft. I love to cook and more important, I love cheese :) - you can find me at the "cheese bar" at Wholefoods on saturday hunting for a new one to try!
>