Default Calling all BBB Knitters and Crocheters - cross post with Crafts

We are starting a very cool knit-a-long on the Knit and Crochet Board. Please see link in my signature.

Please join us for an entrelac project. What is entrelac you say? Check out this scarf -
    http://www.allisonknits.com/archives...r_finishe.html

This is one of the patterns that has been suggested for the KAL, as well as the Lady Eleanor stole from Scarf Style.

Even if your not interested in this KAL you can come on over and join us to ask questions or get pattern suggestions for knitting and crochet. If your already a member please come on back and see what everyone did last year.

Please include your BBB user name when joining so we can approve you faster.
    Michelle I

DS 1 - 7
    DS 2 - 5
    DD - 1

Default RE: Calling all BBB Knitters and Crocheters - cross post with Crafts

Just bumping this up!
    Michelle I

DS 1 - 7
    DS 2 - 5
    DD - 1

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Michelle - how do you join? I sent an e-mail to the administrator but haven't heard back yet.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Lori,
    There is a small link on the first page on the left near the bottom that says register an account. Fill that out and I will approve you!
    I have to look over the page a few times to find it.
    Michelle I

DS 1 - 7
    DS 2 - 5
    DD - 1

I wanted to bump this because we're doing a Yarn Fairy very soon, too.
    Jen, mom to
    Elliot (8/2/05) and
    Lexi (5/19/07)
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." --John Lennon

psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh yeah - get in on the yarn fairy thing - I have some loverly yarn all ready to send to someone...somewhere...so sign up!!!
    Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

I just applied to join, but I didn't use my BBB user name. I applied with a username of Jesuslovinmama. Thanks!

Allison
    Mama to DD 11/05